Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Playing Catch up... again

So I know I have severlyyy neglected my blog and even though I have no readers (maybe I do since I comment on other blogs, but no comments) I feel like I should still keep track of lifes happenings to be able to look back on for me myself and I!

My parents and my sister Kelly came into town this past weekend and it was the best time! Quality time with the fam except Marisa- we worked on a bunch of things for her upcoming Bridal Shower which is all a surprise to her! I cooked dinner Friday night which was yummoo then I made reservations for Cowfish for Saturday night which was very good and lots of fun! We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out, shopping, and relaxing. The guys (Dad and hubs) headed to the Panthers game on Sunday so my mom, sister and I did some damage at nordstrom and other stores at Southpark Mall :)

This weekend my plan is to look for costumes for us and Bax, decorate the house for Halloween and go to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins to carve!

We are heading to NY in about a week to celebrate our 25th birthdays with my parents! I am SOO excited to shop, eat yummy food, and take in the city. I LOVE NY!

Soon after that the hubs and I will be heading to Charleston to continue our birthday celebrations. We both have never been to Charleston so we are both very excited for our romantic getaway to a new and fun city! I have already made our hotel reservations and have been researching all of the places to go eat and things to do!!

Well, have a happy Wednesday all.

xoxo Mrs. P

1 comment:

  1. well, i'll follow your blog!! love your header pic! :)
    have fun in NYC celebrating!! i'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete