Thursday, August 18, 2011

Florida here I come!

I am heading to Florida tomorrow to visit with the fam and then working during the week for my job in the srq office. I am SO excited! I have only been home once since we got married in March and I am so looking forward to it. The hubs and Bax will stay behind since he has to work and couldn't take that much time off. I am so proud of my Husband. He has been working extremely hard opening stores and expanding his business. Couldn't be more excited and happy for him! Love him!

I plan on getting some much needed shopping in, the movies, baking, going out for coffee and dinners and just enjoying being with my family.

Hubs and I are having date night tonight since I leave tomorrow. We are going to our favorite Sushi place- 18 Asian Sushi Bar. I have been craving sushi for awhile so I am super excited to chow down on some goodness nom nom :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Updates on my trip when I return next week!

xoxo Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment