Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi There!

Hellloo out there readers! I have been majorly slacking on this whole blog thing. I really want to keep up with it because I want to be able to look back at all the entries and keep my online 'journal'. Things have been great and I am really feeling settled into our life in NC. I am working a lot more at Whitehead Manor which has been a great learning experience and has given me the chance to meet some new people that I work with.

Here is a recap from the last few months:
-My best friend got married and moved out to LA-visiting her the end of September and can't wait!
-Went on a Family vacay to Italy
-Went to VA to go wedding dress shopping with my sister- she said yes to the dress! Also talked/planned for her wedding that will be the end of March.
-My other best friend got engaged (wooo!)
-Working more events at Whitehead Manor- including weddings
-Trying out  new resturaunts in Charlotte with the hubs
-Bought tickets to a Jason Aldean concert that is September 9th
-Planned a trip to FL to visit my parents and sister :)
-Roadtripping up to Ohio for Labor day weekend to spend time with my husband's brother, wife, and their new baby girl! (can't wait to spoil her!)

I think that is all that has been going on! Hubs and I are headed to a Panthers/Giants game this Saturday and it will be my first Panthers game so I'm excited! We may try out a new resturaunt this weekend as well we have been wanting to try.

Have a lovely Wednesday all!

xoxo Mrs.P

No comments:

Post a Comment