Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Festivities

This weekend was a good one! Friday night hubs and I went over to Southpark and went to the Cheesecake factory- I think we ate enough for a whole week! That place is so yummy. Of course we couldn't leave with out getting some cheescake! I got the Oreo Cheesecake and hubs got red velvet. Both were awesome, but for sure a splurge kind of a thing once in awhile.

Saturday consited of running errands and relaxing. Some pictures came in the mail that I got printed from the wedding! It took me awhile to get prints to put around the house but I bought cute frames at homegoods and have photos beautifully displayed around :) We already have an amazing canvas picture hanging above our fireplace mantle from our lovely photog from our wedding! Saturday night the hubs and I went to the pre-season came for the Panthers. It was my first Panthers game so it was really exciting. It was a lot of fun and although it rained a bit at the beginning- we lucked out and were in a Suite and kept dry the whole time :) {thanks Uncle Joe!!}

Today I took advantage of sleeping in while the hubs went to work on a Sunday which is not the norm- he has been super busy with work lately and has been working the weekends a bit. I decided I wanted to finally try my familys famous homemade pasta sauce to have for dinner tonight. I went to Harris Teeter and got all my ingredients and got to cooking! It smells so good and I can't wait to have an awesome dinner ready for us tonight. Italian bread, ceaser salad, and rigatoni pasta with the homemade pasta sauce complete with sweet Italian sausage. YUM!

I have a busy week coming up which includes packing up to head down to FL on Friday to spend time time with my Fam and also work at the Srq office during the week. My sister and I will be making some headway with ordering and planning some more for our older sisters Bridal Shower that will be in November. The theme is sunflowers, so we are going for light yellows, cremes, and browns to create a chic/vintage look that we know she will love!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

xoxo Mrs.P

No comments:

Post a Comment